The War Memorial
The memorial, sited in the churchyard on the north side of the nave facing the pathway, takes the form of a tall cross on a three-stepped plinth.
Money raised for the memorial from the parish amounted to £162 by September 1919, and it was dedicated on Sunday 11 July 1920.
Fifteen men of the parish are remembered from the First World War and twelve from the Second.
In May, 1995, the British Legion standard was paraded around the village, for possibly the last time, to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of Victory in Europe Day.
There were two first World War incidents when evening services were changed to 3pm due to danger from hostile aircraft. There do not appear to have been any similar incidents during the Second World War.