Then and Now
File 5 - The Pigeon Lockers
A group of eight semi-detached houses built round the Lynch Green/Great Melton Road corner in 1912 are probably some of the earliest council houses to be erected in Norfolk.
They are of interesting and unusual design, having being extended with care by joining each pair together c1950.
They are affectionately known locally as the Pigeon Lockers.