Park Farm Hotel
The Georgian styled house was described in an 1841 sales document as a newly-erected farmhouse. It stands back on the south side of the village on the way to Wymondham and on the former A11.
Its earlier name was White Hall or White House Farm after the pinkish white bricks used at the front and sides.
The front has retained most of its original character with a double range of five bays including one in the centre breaking forward with a pediment. A central doorway, which has been renewed, stands under a square portico supported by Tuscan columns.
Today the building is a country hotel and a fitness and leisure centre were added in 1992.
The house retains its original staircase with a mahogony rail which sweeps round opposite the front entrance. It became an hotel in 1954.